Corporate practice is one of the key practices of our firm. The achievements of our experts in the sphere of corporate law have played an important role in securing the reputation of our firm as a reliable partner.
Starting a business, building and optimising holding structures account for a large volume of our practice. Our recommendations have allowed our clients to improve management effectiveness, minimise risks, optimise taxation, improve capitalisation of holding, and corporate “transparency”.
Our specialists have gained impressive experience in accompanying projects of mergers and acquisitions. We offer to our clients a full range of services in drafting and signing such agreements, including legal analysis, consulting on issues of structuring agreements, accompanying such agreements and their fulfilment. Apart from starting and managing a business, our firm pays great attention to its winding-up, particularly to such processes as restoring a debtor’s solvency or initiating its bankruptcy. Regardless of the situation a business might find itself in, our lawyers are ready to develop a full range of measures to pull any business out of a critical condition or initiate its liquidation and the distribution of its assets based on the principle of the maximum protection of property interests of our clients.
- setting up and restructuring of companies of different legal types;
- setting up of multilevel holding structures (including foreign jurisdictions);
- assistance in securities transactions;
- assistance in M&A transactions;
- incorporation of companies in offshore jurisdictions (British Virgin Islands, Belize etc.) as well as in jurisdictions with favourable tax regime (Cyprus and others);
- registration of international trust (to secure confidentiality and protect assets);
- services of corporate secretary.