Oleksandr Peremezhko & Partners is a reliable partner in settlement of complicated commercial, tax, civil and family disputes. Our practice of dispute settlement is professional and efficient. Thanks to the experience of our lawyers, a significant number of disputes are settled through a pre-trial procedure.
In their activity, all lawyers of the firm are guided by priorities set by the internal policy of the firm. Such priorities include, first of all, devotion to the interests of the client, confidentiality and efficiency.
- representation during the negotiations;
- corporate disputes;
- disputes on the protection of intellectual property;
- disputes revolving around construction, real estate and land;
- challenging the acts of state and local governments;
- contesting decisions of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
- challenging orders of customs and tax authorities;
- civil disputes, including family and inheritance disputes;
- representation in criminal cases;
- representation in the international commercial arbitrations including the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce, the London Court of International Arbitration and other
- respective international arbitration forums;
- representation in cases brought to the European Court of Human Rights;
- pleading cases deriving from merchant shipping and involving arrested cargo vessels;
- recognition and enforcement on the territory of Ukraine of awards granted by the foreign courts;
- professional legal assistance during the enforcement of awards.